WHAT IS IT?
This program is intended for proficient youth soccer players. Our competitive teams play on a high technical level within regional and provincial leagues.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Our philosophy is to promote our own academy players through the ranks to the competitive stage; 95% of our competitive players have come up through our system (house-league –> development –> competitive Academy team) with the aid of our in-house scouts and coaching personnel. But from time-to-time we would hold try-outs if certain positions need to be filled. In order to join one of our Competitive Academy teams, the player must first submit a request to try-out or attend an open public try-out (we typically hold 2 annually- March & August if players are needed).
Please contact our Technical Coordinator, Ahmad Shihab, to book a try-out:
WHAT ARE THE TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF A COMPETITIVE PLAYER?
- High awareness level
- Positive attitude
- High level of technical skills
- High level of tactical and spatial awareness
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined & determined
- Has played at this level before, or has played soccer for 3+ years
- Loves the sport
- Minimum age of 8 years old
- Our teams typically participate in 2 full competitive season per year. And a couple of tournaments (showcases, or festivals), in addition to the friendly/exhibition games played in the off-season.
- The competitive teams train year-round, a few weeks vacation are given between seasons.
- 2-3 practices/week
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM FEES?
Program fees will only be disclosed to the successful candidates.
No refund requests are accepted for competitive players.