REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE WINTER INDOOR SEASON! SEE YOU IN THE SUMMER!
WHAT IS IT?
- A 12-session recreational house-league program
- Each session is comprised of: practice + game
WHEN & WHERE IS IT?
- January 18th, 2019 – April 27th, 2019
- Practices & Games will be played inside school gyms.
|2014/ 2015||U-5||Saturday||Oscar Peterson P.S.||10:00 to 11:00 AM|
|2012/2013||U-7||Saturday||Oscar Peterson P.S.||11:00 to 12:30 PM|
|2010/2011||U-9||Saturday||Oscar Peterson P.S.||10:00 to 12:00 PM|
|2008/2009||U-11||Saturday||Oscar Peterson P.S.||12:00 to 2:00 PM|
|2004-2007||Juniors||Friday||Miller’s Grove P.S.||6:00 to 8:30 PM|
|2004-2007||Juniors||Saturday||Oscar Peterson P.S.||12:30 to 3:00 PM|
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 1 practice + 1 game per week
- paid and certified coaches
- Full uniform (shirt, shorts, socks)
- Trophy/ Medal
- Weekly Homework
- Physical Component
- Psychosocial Component
- * for players age 3-6 the psychosocial component is delivered as a group discussion
- Progress Report